Saturday, May 7, 2011

Campaigns New and Old

Been kinda busy in real life lately, thus the whole A to Z thing went out the window for the better part of a month. Maybe I'll be able to get back to posting regularly now... we shall see. I did like the format, as trying to write something based on such an arbitrary method made sure I ahd to stretch my creativity, so might return to the method for posts eventually.

The Realm campaign is on hiatus for a while. I'll definitely be returning to the Realm, as I really like where it is going, but for now, it is shelved. we are still playing Labyrinth Lord on Sundays, but for once, I actually get to play, rather than be game master! At least, for a while. Robbie, one of the players, has been running an adventure now for the last three sessions, and we will finish out the adventure next week (no game this week due to Mothers Day). After that, every other week, he will run an all-monks Labyrinth Lord game, which promises to be a blast!

The alternating weeks, we shall see what develops. I'm hoping someone else can pick up the GM shield for a while there, too, so that I can either play more myself or even have a Sunday off from the shop regularly (between work and the game, I've been there six days a week for months, and the idea of having two-day weekends away from the shop once in a while is kind of enticing, to be frank). If someone else can't fill in on the alternating weekend, I might just run a Mutant Future game in that slot. We shall see.

But now I am also starting up a new campaign on Friday nights: Wilderlands of High Adventure, using Castles & Crusades. Yes, the Wilderlands have called me back, and this time, I've answered the call. So if you are in the area, you can find a Castles & Crusades game every Friday night from 5:30 to 9ish at Chimera Hobby Shop in Appleton, Wisconsin. More details in my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment